We are now booking parties 7 days per week!!! Thats right, you can have a totally private 5,000 square foot skatepark all to yourself anytime* Perfect for graduations, barmitzvas, going away parties, teen parties, bachelor parties and more. There is even a stage for a band to play on. Please Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for evening party details.
For all occasions… Birthdays (ages 6 and up), Graduation, or any celebration!
Saturday and Sunday Parties are as follows
All rentals after 4pm are for 2 Hours. Call for pricing.
Cost: $350 1-1/2 hour*
First 15 kids included / $17.50 each additional kid over 15 kids.
What is included:
Includes 1-1/2 Hour private park rental 5,000 square foot tech section will be private however the kids can use all areas of the facility.
One (1) skatepark attendant. (this is NOT an instructor there to give lessons, his/her role is like that of a life guard) Additional supervision can be provided at an additional cost (see below)
Paper goods, plasticware, table covers and cups are included
Pizza & drinks (soda, Vitamin Water and or bottle water. BYOC “Bring your own cake, candles and knife”
Rentals helmets & pads included.
Extra pizza pies $15 (up to 3 pies are included) Sunday parties must inform us at least 48 hours in advance if more pizzas are needed.
Extra hands instructor to help out with kids $40. Again this is not a lesson moreover an individual that rolls around with the kids and lends assistance to those struggling.
Fingerboards aka “Tech Decks” and sticker bags party favors $6.50 per kid (this can be arranged in as little of 24 hours in advance)
T-shirt and sticker favors $10.00 per kid (T-shirts are special ordered and must be paid for in full 3 weeks prior to party)
You provide the cake, knife, candles and matches, we provide the fun!
Check party availability >>>HERE <<<
DOWNLOAD WAIVER HERE <<< TIP, Include this link in your invitations and have the parents fill them out PRIOR to arriving for the party.
**** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS*** TIPS
- Include link and or blank waivers for your guests
- Bring an iPod with your kids favorite songs and we’ll set it up for you
- If it is a morning party don’t go nuts with coffee and doughnuts. Most people eat before coming. We found that a simple Dunking Doughnuts box of coffee and a dozen or so doughnuts is about all that is needed for any party.
- We usually order the pizza the night before. If you think you need more than three pies, let us know the day of the party when you arrive and we’ll call it in to be added to the order.
- All equipment is included however you will be asked by parents if their kid can wear their bike helmets? The answer is yes!
- Please let us know you if there is something from our skate shop that they would like if in the event guests and or out of town friends and family call. We do gift cards over the phone!
- Call no later than 5 days prior to confirm and go over details.
- All parties must be on schedule and indicated as “**DEPOSIT Paid**” at least 1 week prior to party. Upon receipt of $100 deposit the status of the party will read “DEPOSIT Paid***
$100 non-refundable deposit required to hold date. We ask that you have your partygoers here no later than 15 minutes prior to the party to allow for time to process their waivers and get their gear on. Please Call 973-287-7626 or E-Mail info@GardenSk8.com for more info.